As an AWS Consulting Partner, AWS Channel Reseller, and a member of the AWS Public Sector Partner Program, FCN can provide and implement AWS solutions including our superior managed services and technical support. FCN supports a range of cloud technologies in the industry and or engineers have significant expertise in architecting, implementing, optimizing and supporting cloud platforms. Our certified AWS engineers will provide as much guidance and support as you need with your AWS solution. Whether you’re new to AWS and don’t know where to start, or if you’re already using AWS but need help monitoring and managing your environment, FCN’s Managed AWS provides comprehensive solutions to meet your needs.
Benefits of AWS – Organizations worldwide are utilizing Cloud Computing, and the largest cloud provider is Amazon Web Services. The benefits of using Amazon Web Services include:
- No Upfront Investment – Replace upfront infrastructure investment with low monthly costs
- Low Ongoing Cost – Reduce your overall IT costs
- Flexible Capacity – Eliminate guessing on your infrastructure capacity needs
- Speed & Agility – Develop and deploy applications faster
- Apps Not Ops – Focus on projects differentiating your business, not the infrastructure
- Global Reach – Take your apps global in minutes
Technical Benefits of AWS Cloud Computing – Some of the technical benefits of cloud computing includes:
- Automation – “Scriptable Infrastructure” – You can create repeatable build and deployment systems by leveraging programmable (API-driven) infrastructure.
- Auto-Scaling – You can scale your applications up and down to match your unexpected demand without any human intervention. Auto-scaling encourages automation and drives more efficiency.
- Proactive Scaling – Scale your application up and down to meet your anticipated demand with proper planning understanding of your traffic patterns so that you keep your costs low while scaling.
- More Efficient Development Lifecycle – Production systems may be easily cloned for use as development and test environments. Staging environments may be easily promoted to production.
- Improved Testability – Never run out of hardware for testing. Inject and automate testing at every stage during the development process. You can spawn up an “instant test lab” with pre-configured environments only for the duration of testing phase.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity – The cloud provides a lower cost option for maintaining a fleet of DR servers and data storage. With the cloud, you can take advantage of geo-distribution and replicate the environment in other location within minutes.
“Overflow” the Traffic to the Cloud – With a few clicks and effective load balancing tactics, you can create a complete overflow-proof application by routing excess traffic to the cloud.
Specific AWS Engineering Services include
- AWS Cloud COOP Site and Disaster Recovery services
- AWS Cloud Data Backup and Archival services
- AWS Cloud Application configuration
- Data Protection and High Availability
- AWS Cloud Storage, Database and Application Migration
Manage the provisioning of user access to include AWS IAM Architect, deploy and manage AWS environments including but not limited to: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS), and Amazon Glacier, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Amazon VPC, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon CloudWatch.