Contract NAICS Code: 334210
FCN was awarded a prime Air Force’s Network-Centric Solutions 2 NetCentric Products contract (NETCENTS-2 Products) in 2013. The NETCENTS-2 Products contract is a firm-fixed-price, multiple award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract with an estimated value of up to $6.9 billion.
The NETCENTS 2 Products contract supports the Global Information Grid architecture, Defense Information Infrastructure, Air Force, and Defense Communications Systems info-structure for computer networks and telecommunications network mission areas. The contract provides Air Force customers with a mandatory source for procuring networking and IT products such as:
- Networking Equipment
- Multimedia Hardware
- Identity-Management HW/SW
The NETCENTS-2 NetCentric Products contract has a three-year base period and three one-year options. Throughout the contract, FCN will have the opportunity to bid for delivery or task orders. The contract is available for ordering on January 2014.
The objective of the NETCENTS-2 program is to support Air Force mission requirement including voice, data and video communications, information services, solutions and products. The program is designed to be efficient and effective in both times of peace and war, safeguarding success across the spectrum of Air Force and DoD operations.
- Over 23 years of Federal and DoD product sales and support experience
- FCN holds a wide array of similar IDIQ/GWAC and BPA contracts
- Unsurpassed products distribution and customer support
- Highly skilled and credentialed engineers
- Leading-edge solutions from top-tier OEM partnerships
- Best pricing and ease of ordering
- ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered for processes