Who We Are
FCN, a woman owned small business, is a global service provider/integrator of proven hardware, software, and SDN technologies, focused on delivering scalable and securable architectures capable of exceeding requirements and meeting fiscal constraints facing many companies and US Federal agencies today.
With over 30 years of experience in commercial and Federal IT, FCN has the technical capacity and Certified IT professionals to provide tailored, innovative solutions that will improve performance, increase security, and reduce costs.
What We Do
FCN provides infrastructure hardware and software solutions tailored to meet the technical and budgetary requirements within your organization; however, we also ensure that your infrastructure is properly leveraged and configured to meet your business goals for scalability, performance, survivability, and security postures. Additionally, because IT is often complex, rapid to evolve, and there are many paths to consider, our engineering teams work together with all business stakeholders to ensure your business solutions are “Future Proof” to evolving Network platforms and Security attack surfaces. These solutions include but are not limited to:
- Network Security and Zero Trust Architectures (ZTA)
- Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) NSA approved Trusted Integrator
- Network Security implementation and Defense-in-Depth architecture design and implementation
- Enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) design and implementation services
- Enterprise Network Infrastructure/LAN Automation design and implementation services
- DWDM Transport design and implementation
- SDWAN Automation solutions (both on-prem and Cloud-based)
- Network Architecture design and implementation expertise
- Network Convergence and Modernization expertise “Everything Over IP” solutions provider
- Network Virtualization and implementation
- Collaboration and Unified Communications design and implementation services
- Data Center Virtualization and Automation
- Computer Network Operations, Exploitation, Defense
- Cloud Services and Cloud migration strategies
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI) and implementation
- Enterprise Wireless Network design and integration
- Enterprise Storage solutions and virtualization technologies to include Cloud Storage
SAM Unique ID: JEANDJTZ8HJ3
Cage Code: 0WU14
Business Type: Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Number of Employees (1 year average): 140
ISO Certifications: ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20243
SSB NAICS Codes: 325612, 332510, 334111, 334112, 334118, 334210, 334220, 334290,
334310, 334419, 335999, 423430, 423610, 423690, 423830, and 541519 w/Exception18
NIST 800-171 Compliant
Active GSA Approved SCRM Program
DoS ITAR Compliant: Yes
TAA Compliant: Yes
DISA APL: Yes
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) establishes controls regarding the export and import of defense-related items and services that appear on the United States Munitions List (USML).
FCN is an SBA Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB). The WOSB Federal Contract Program allows set-asides for WOSBs in industries where firms are underrepresented. WOSBs must be at least 51% owned and controlled by women.
FCN is a DCAA approved organization. Our policies and financial management systems are set up in accordance with the requirements and recommendations found in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the DCAA's Contract Audit Manual (DCAM), in order to successfully pass a DCAA Audit.
FCN is an ISO 9001:2018 certified company. "ISO 9001 Certified" means an organization has met the requirements in ISO 9001, which defines an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS). ISO 9001 evaluates whether your Quality Management System is appropriate and effective, while forcing you to identify and implement improvements.
FCN is a self-certified O-TTPS approved ISO 20243 certified company. The Open Group’s Open Trusted Technology Provider Standard, which is also known as ISO/IEC 20243-1:2018 and ISO/IEC 20243-2:2018, provides a standard against which providers of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and services can have their supply chain security program assessed and certified. Adherence to the standard assures integrity in technology development and helps prevent maliciously tainted and counterfeit products from entering the supply chain. Although there are many national guidelines for the provision of supply chain security, the OTTPS is the only internationally recognized standard with an established certification program.
FCN has a compliant NIST 800-171r1 program in place. Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification is a set of standards designed to help organizations protect CUI and FCI when engaging in DoD contracts.
FCN has a fully compliant C-SCRM program in place and approve by GSA. Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management (C-SCRM) is the process of identifying, assessing, and mitigating the risks associated with the distributed and interconnected nature of IT/OT product and service supply chains.