FCN is an Advanced Consulting Partner and Public Sector Reseller, part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solution Provider Program (SPP). FCN holds numerous AWS Certifications for both technical and business tracks. Together, FCN and AWS support the Federal Government’s Cloud initiatives for all Civilian and Defense Agencies. AWS cloud provides scalable, cost-efficient solutions that reduce costs, drive innovation, and meet Federal mandates.
Transforming businesses into digital enterprises is more than just switching to the cloud. FCN helps modernize and digitally transform agencies and businesses so every person can be empowered with a better future, now! High-tech transformation advancements are required for today’s workplace—it’s not enough anymore simply “lifting & shifting” old IT infrastructure from onsite servers or data centers up to cost-effective remote systems where employees connect through their smartphones, tablets, or individual computers at desktops. There are decisions to be made; what gets moved to the cloud and what stays on prem.
How much compute space will you need, how much storage, etc. FCN has the experts in house to help guide you through those decisions covering design, implantation as well as ongoing management. With Google Cloud FCN has access to one of the most robust cloud solutions today. FCN’s Certified Cloud Engineers are trained to help you realize the benefits of Google’s cloud computing.
From designing and implementing a solution for your organization, we can provide as much guidance or support that will be best suited for any needs—whether it’s new users who need some tips on how use their technology more efficiently; seasoned professionals trying out this latest trend but unfamiliar with where everything goes within an ecosystem like Google Drive/AWS etc.; experienced companies looking at reducing costs by eliminating third party vendors altogether.
FCN’s Professional Cloud Services provide customers with a variety of options to suit their needs and budget. Our experienced PCS team can design, deploy & maintain your Azure Cloud so you don’t have to worry about anything except coming up short term because now there’s no limit. Our Azure experienced professionals can help your organization make gains in productivity and efficiency by providing guidance on how best use FCN’s Certified Cloud Engineers have significant expertise in architecting, implementing, optimizing, and supporting platforms like Microsoft Azure.
Simply put, the cloud is a new way of computing that delivers better economics, agility, and security than the traditional data center. The world of technology has changed drastically, pivoting to provide access to networks and data from anywhere in the world.
With the cloud, you can quickly provision the resources you need whether it’s one virtual machine or hundreds and only pay for what you use. You can also take advantage of the scalability of the cloud to grow your agency quickly and easily.
Why Should I Migrate to the Cloud? There are many reasons to migrate your workloads to the cloud, but three stand out:
- Lower Costs: The pay-as-you-go model of cloud computing can save you up to 50% on your IT infrastructure costs.
- Increased Agility: The cloud enables you to quickly provision the resources you need when you need them.
- Improved Security: With the cloud, you can benefit from the expertise of some of the world’s leading security professionals.
How Can FCN Help Me Migrate to the Cloud?
FCN’s Migration Services can help you move your workloads to the cloud quickly, easily, and with minimal disruption. We have a team of experienced migration experts who will work with you to assess your current environment, plan your migration, and execute it flawlessly.
The cloud has a few options for users. The first is to use the cloud for traditional storage needs, such as backing up data or hosting a website. This option can be used with little change to how the user has been storing data previously. The only notable change may be the price and location of where the user’s data is being stored. In some cases, it may make sense for the user to move all data storage to the cloud.
The cloud also offers users the ability to use applications that are hosted on remote servers and accessed through the internet, rather than installed on a local computer. This model is often called Software as a Service (SaaS).
When considering whether to migrate your workloads to the cloud, it’s important to consider the advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing. Some advantages of cloud computing include:
- Pay-As-You-Go Pricing: You only pay for the resources you use, which can save you money compared to traditional on-premises infrastructure.
Scalability: The cloud enables you to quickly provision additional resources when you need them.
- Flexibility: The cloud gives you the flexibility to choose the tools and applications you need, without being locked into a specific platform or vendor.
- Increased Productivity: The cloud can help increase your team’s productivity by giving them access to the resources they need when they need them.
Some disadvantages of cloud computing can include:
- Security: The cloud can be less secure than on-premises infrastructure, depending on how you configure it.
- Compliance: The cloud may not meet all compliance requirements for your industry or data.
- Internet Dependency: The cloud is dependent on a reliable internet connection, which may not be available in all locations.
- Lock-In: The cloud can make it difficult to move your data and applications back to on-premises infrastructure.
We work with you to uncover any disadvantages based on your needs, and architect a solution and services to ensure success.
How Do I Migrate My Workloads to the Cloud? There are a few different ways to migrate workloads to the cloud, depending on your specific needs. The most common method is to use a cloud migration tool, such as AWS Migration Hub or Azure Migrate. These tools can help you plan and execute your migration with minimal disruption. Another option is to use a cloud provider’s native migration tools. For example, AWS offers the Database Migration Service (DMS) and the Server Migration Service (SMS). These tools can help you migrate your data and applications with minimal downtime. Finally, you can use a third-party migration tool. These tools can provide additional features and support for complex migrations.
What Are the Benefits of Migrating to the Cloud? There are many benefits to migrating to the cloud, including increased agility, lower costs, and accelerated innovation.
- Increased Agility: The cloud enables you to quickly provision resources when you need them – This can help you respond faster to market changes and opportunities.
- Lower Costs: The pay-as-you-go pricing model of the cloud can help you save money compared to traditional on-premises infrastructure.
- Accelerated Innovation: The cloud gives you access to the latest tools and applications. This can help you accelerate your innovation cycle and bring new products and services to market faster.
We help you overcome the challenges of Migrating to the Cloud by:
- Assessing your application portfolio to identify which workloads are a good fit for the cloud
- Developing a cloud migration strategy that meets your agency and technical requirements
- Migrating your applications and data to the cloud with minimal downtime
- Optimizing your cloud environment for cost, performance, and security
- Managing your cloud environment long-term to ensure continued success
Whether you need an on-prem, Co-Lo, or hybrid configuration FCN is here to help. Migrating to the cloud doesn’t have to be all or nothing. With FCN you pick what works best for your agency.
Some applications are more suited for the cloud than others. We assess your application portfolio to identify which workloads are a good fit for the cloud and develop a cloud migration strategy that meets your specific needs. Considering factors such as agency objectives, technical requirements, and budget to make the right choices for you. Using a variety of tools and technologies to migrate your applications and data to the cloud FCN can minimize downtime and ensure a smooth transition.
Partnering with industry leaders like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, and more, FCN is positioned to help you choose the partner and architecture that not only meets the needs of your agency today but sets you up for success in the future.
Worried about your data security? FCN has the experience and expertise to help you move your workloads to the cloud quickly, easily, and with minimal disruption. We have a team of experienced migration experts who will work with you to assess your current environment, plan your migration, and execute it flawlessly. You can be sure that all of your data will be safe and secure in the cloud.
The cloud also offers users the ability to use applications that are hosted on remote servers and accessed through a web browser. This means that you can access your applications from any device, anywhere in the world. And since these applications are hosted in the cloud, there is no need for you to install or maintain any software on your own devices.
Managed Cloud – Cloud computing has become a popular way for agencies to reduce IT costs while increasing flexibility and scalability. FCN’s Professional Cloud Services Division can provide and implement cloud solutions for any organization, including our superior Monthly Managed Services and Cloud Technical Support. FCN’s Certified Cloud Engineers have significant expertise in architecting, implementing, optimizing and supporting cloud platforms. Our Engineers can provide as much guidance and support as you need with your cloud solution. Whether you’re new to the cloud and don’t know where to start, or if you’re already using the cloud but need help monitoring and managing your environment, FCN’s Professional Cloud Services Division can help. FCN Professional Cloud Engineering Services include:
- Cloud Design and Deployment
- Cloud COOP Site and Disaster Recovery services
- Cloud Data Backup and Archival services
- Cloud Application Hosting (SaaS Model)
- Cloud Storage and Application Migration
- Hybrid On-Prem to Cloud Integration
FCNs Professional Cloud Services provide:
- Cloud Deployment Services – FCN’s experienced PCS team will design and deploy your state-of-the-art Cloud Environment. Whether it be complete Data Center outsourcing multiple clouds or running a single Hosted Application or simply backing up your data; FCN’s PCS team will tailor fit our services to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Monthly Managed Services – FCN’s experienced PCS team can manage your entire environment with our Monthly Managed Service Program for Cloud. We have the technical staff and expertise to manage the Cloud infrastructure, Load Balancing, Networking, and backups.
- Cloud Service Desk (Tier 3-4 Support) – FCN’s experienced PCS team can be your Cloud Service Desk. Whether your engineering team manages the Cloud Environment or FCN, we will support your team with our expert level Tier 3 and 4 support.
- Cloud Engineering Services – FCN’s experienced PCS team can support your engineering teams with our Cloud Engineering Services to include Architectural Design, Implementation Services, Consultative Services and many more.
If you’re looking to transform your software development, delivery process, or cloud management, FCN can help. Our team of certified cloud experts can assess your needs, design and deliver a custom solution, and manage your environment for optimal performance.
With our managed cloud services, you’ll get all the benefits of the public cloud without the hassle of managing it yourself.
Using FCN as your managed cloud partner your agency will realize:
- Predictable costs
- Minimized Security risks
- Continuity and backup services
- Unified management for multi-cloud or hybrid deployments
Unsure about how you are going to manage and keep up with the demands of the cloud? Our Professional Cloud Services Division offers a wide range of solutions perfect for any organization. We have the expertise and experience to help you reduce IT costs, increase flexibility and scalability, and improve your overall agency efficiency. You’ll never have to worry about your data again. With FCN’s Certified Cloud Engineers managing your cloud solution, you can rest assured that your information is always safe and secure. And if you ever need assistance, our team of experts is always available to help.
Contact us today to learn more about our cloud services!Contact Us