SEWP V DoD Wide ESI Catalog CISCO SYSTEMS
Contract Number: NNG15SC71B
- Ordering Period: May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2025
- Contract Terms: Firm Fixed Price
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
As a leader in the federal acquisition community, NASA’s SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) program provides streamlined access to the latest in mission-critical technologies. Now in its fifth installment, SEWP V is the largest GWAC (government-wide acquisition contract) in the federal space. The ESI BPA Catalog allows DOD access to Cisco products and services.
FCN holds the following certifications from Cisco and is ready to help you design your Cisco infrastructure:
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialization
- Approved Partner for Tetration Order
- Collaboration SaaS Authorization
- EA for Cisco DNA – Switching Wireless Routing
- EA Collab – UC TP PC
- EA Collab – Flex Plan On-Prem Calling
- EA Data Center ACI and HyperFlex
- EA Data Center Cloud
- EA Security Choice
- US Federal Authorization
- Security Enterprise Licensing Agreement 1.0
Contact FCN for assistance with quoting and for more information on how procuring IT hardware, software, and services from this catalog can meet your organizations requirements: CiscoDODESI@fcnit.com
SEWP Contract Surcharge: The SEWP surcharge for all orders is 0.34%. The fee is included in the price of all items and is not separately listed on quotes.
Fair Opportunity: Contractors will be provided fair opportunity at the individual order level as appropriate per FAR Part 16.505(b), including the SEWP RFQ tools. No documentation for the order selection is required to be submitted with the order. All such documentation is to be maintained by the issuing procurement office.
How to Get a Quote: Federal Agencies may email CiscoDODESI@fcnit.com for quotes
Full catalog can be viewed in the following link: https://www.esi.mil
DOD Enterprise Software Initiative sourcing/marking is used with permission. DOD ESI procedures are explained in DFARS 208.74 and DOD CIO Guidance and Policy memorandum No. 12-8430 dated July 26, 2000.