SEWP V ESI Catalog Anti Virus Software Services MCAFEE and TREND MICRO
Contract Number: NNG15SC71B
- Period of Performance: Ending April 30, 2027
The purpose of this acquisition is to establish a procurement vehicle for Antivirus solutions to meet Department of Commerce’s (DOC) current and future needs.
This multiple-award, NASA SEWP Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), will enable execution of the Department’s requirements for a more security IT operating environment. The BPA shall provide access to Antivirus products at discounted prices.
The main objectives of the Antivirus initiative are to:
- Reduce the procurement costs of new McAfee, Symantec, Norton, and Trend Micro Antivirus licenses and products
- Provide access to all current and future McAfee, Symantec, Norton, and Trend Micro Antivirus products
- Offer a flexible contractual vehicle to allow for future technological advancement(s)
By making an enterprise-wide commitment, DOC will receive a range of benefits, including optimal pricing and terms, user/device or hybrid licensing options, and simplified license management. The customer office will determine how to deploy software: a perpetual ownership model, Software as a Service (SaaS), or hybrid model. Discounted license pricing will be determined by two factors – (1) volume of desktops/users and related enterprise products covered in the agreement and (2) the commitment to maintain the agreement for at least five (5) years. The period of performance for this Antivirus DOC agreement will be a base year plus four (4) one-year option periods.
For the purposes of this document and its implementation, “Department” refers to the Department of Commerce. “Bureau” refers to the sub-department organizations comprising the Department of Commerce to include the following Offices or Bureaus:
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
- U.S. Census Bureau (CENSUS)
- Economic Development Administration (EDA)
- Economics and Statistics Administration (ESA)
- Enterprise Services Organization (ESO)
- International Trade Administration (ITA)
- Office of the Secretary (OS)
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
All Staff and Line Offices
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Enterprise Services-Acquisition (ES-A) will serve as the Ordering Office for all DOC customers.
Primary DoD Sales POC
Phone: (301) 370-4707
Phone: (240) 833-7195