SEWP V Navy/USMC ESI Catalog NETAPP
Contract Number: NNG15SC71B
- Ordering Period: May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2025
- Contract Terms: Fixed Price
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
As a leader in the federal acquisition community, NASA’s SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) program provides streamlined access to the latest in mission-critical technologies. Now in its fifth installment, SEWP V is the largest GWAC (government-wide acquisition contract) in the federal space. The ESI BPA Catalog allows DOD access to NetApp products and services.
FCN holds the following certifications from NetApp and is ready to help you design your NetApp Solution:
- NetApp Accredited Sales Professional
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional 100
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional 200, Cloud Infrastructure
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional 200, E-Series
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional 200, Flash
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Professional 200, ONTAP
- NetApp Accredited Technical Sales Specialist 300, E-Series
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist
- NetApp HCI Sales Professional
- NetApp Hybrid Cloud Integration Engineer
- NetApp ONTAP Sales Professional
Contact FCN for assistance with quoting and for more information on how procuring IT hardware, software, and services from this catalog can meet your organizations requirements: NetAppDODESI@fcnit.com
SEWP Contract Surcharge: The SEWP surcharge for all orders is 0.34%. The fee is included in the price of all items and is not separately listed on quotes.
Fair Opportunity: Contractors will be provided fair opportunity at the individual order level as appropriate per FAR Part 16.505(b), including the SEWP RFQ tools. No documentation for the order selection is required to be submitted with the order. All such documentation is to be maintained by the issuing procurement office.
How to Get a Quote: Federal Agencies may email NetAppDODESI@fcnit.com for quotes
Full catalog can be viewed in the following link: http://www.esi.mil
DOD Enterprise Software Initiative sourcing/marking is used with permission. DOD ESI procedures are explained in DFARS 208.74 and DOD CIO Guidance and Policy memorandum No. 12-8430 dated July 26, 2000.